- Clinically shown to hydrate better than water
- All essential electrolytes to support hydration, performance, and muscle function*
- Makes electrolyte water or transforms any drink into a sports drink
- NO sugars, calories, or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs.
- Will not stain or leave a residue
- Certified free of WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) substances by Informed Choice
- Manufactured at an NSF, GMP-certified facility
- Vegan, vegetarian, Gluten-Free
Add 2.5ml of elete Electrolyte Add-Intm (a capful from the 25ml pocket bottle) to 1 litre of water, juice or any beverage and mix by shaking or stirring. More or less may be added to suite taste and performance. Consume as needed to satisfy thirst.
Add elete to water, juice, or any beverage and mix by shaking or stirring. Please refer to the mixing chart for precise dosing and mixing instructions. When mixed as directed with pure water, elete makes electrolyte water that tastes like water. Use purified or spring water for the best-tasting, pure electrolyte water. Lemon or lime juice can be added for a nice light flavour.
Customised Sports Drink
Make your own customized sports drink using elete Electrolyte Add-In with unsweetened punch mix and any sweetener (sugar, sucralose, agave, etc.) at any level you prefer. Add more or less elete to suit your needs and tastes.
To refill the elete pocket bottle:
- Remove the pocket bottle cap.
- Remove the dropper tip from the pocket bottle by pulling the tip all the way to the side until it pops out.
- Use the squirt nozzle on the refill bottle to refill the pocket bottle.
- Return the dropper tip by pushing the tip back in the pocket bottle.
|Serving size 2.5ml (Makes 1 litre)
10 Servings per 25ml container, 48 Servings per 120ml container, 96 Servings per 240ml container, 192 servings per 480ml container
Amount Per Serving
*European Union Recommended Daily allowance not established
Ingredients: Concentrated Inland Sea Water (containing natural trace minerals),* Purified Water, Potassium Chloride.
*Sourced from the Great Salt Lake, Utah, USA.
Precautions: Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store out of reach of children. If you are under the care of a health care practitioner or are taking prescription medications, please consult your practitioner before taking any food supplement.